Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A NEW Kitchen

My birthday is coming up in a couple a little over a week, and when Tim asked what I wanted I told him, "a functioning kitchen". So that's what I'm getting. We've had fun designing everything, and have chosen our contractor, and will begin the "real" work on Monday. Barring any unforseen road blocks, everything should be completed in about 21 days. YIKES! We're permitting this, since we're also adding a half bath, so that can always hold things up, but we're crossing our fingers.

I'm totally stressed about packing up the kitchen. UGHH! It's taking FOREVER. We also have to clear the dining area and stuff in the living room as we'll be knocking down some walls. I'm just staying focused on the prize and pray nothing unforseen comes up that will cost money because our budget is tight. I would post pictures, but as I have yet to learn how to do this on Blogger....Sue, Stacy teach me please?

Next on the list....our office makeover. That will begin AFTER my vacation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toby said...

Here's a URL with info about positing photos on your blog..

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41641&topic=10271

You can host your photos on an external site like fotki.com or with you .mac account too and link to them with blogger.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to Postings, where you title and write your entry.
Look at the toolbar above where you type your post. There is a little photograph. Click on that.
It brings up a screen that allows you to browse and select your picture, the size, placement, etc.
From there I just played around a lot to figure out how to place them in the posting where I wanted.
Warning: it is not an exact science. Don’t get frustrated. And, if you write your post first and then want to add your pics, know that the pics always come up at the beginning of your entry. You have to play around a bit with the clicking on and dragging of them to get them where you want them.

Good luck!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home