The Remodel
We are in the throws of our remodel...infact they are just about completely done with the demo. We haven no walls, no floor coverings, no ceiling...it's so weird! I LOVE our contractor! He is simply fantastic. We have hit a few snafus (no shock there), but all in all, things are on schedule. Our cabinets arrive Thursday (almost a week early). Luckily, Tim having had tons of experience living in TINY studios in New York has magically transformed our living room into a living room/kitchen combo, and it's really working just fine.
Theo is not handling this well at all, which I totally didn't expect. He's at school all day, so he's not around when they're working. He got home yesterday and just kept clinging to me, pointing and saying (in a very serious tone) "uh oh". He does not like the plastic sheeting, the butcher paper, the kitchen in the living room, the fact that we no longer have a couch ONE BIT! I didn't even think that this would be a big deal to him. I hate to tell him we got another 3 weeks of this.
Theo is not handling this well at all, which I totally didn't expect. He's at school all day, so he's not around when they're working. He got home yesterday and just kept clinging to me, pointing and saying (in a very serious tone) "uh oh". He does not like the plastic sheeting, the butcher paper, the kitchen in the living room, the fact that we no longer have a couch ONE BIT! I didn't even think that this would be a big deal to him. I hate to tell him we got another 3 weeks of this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home