Paper or Plastic?
Answer: NEITHER
I've been so proud of myself for remembering my canvas bags when I go to the store. If I've forgotten them, and I can't carry my purchases out, I have them place everything back into the cart and I bag everything myself when I get to my car. If I've left them at home, then I just pack everything neatly into the back of my car and just offload it when I get home.
Why do I think this is important? Here's a start:
Slideshow
I've been so proud of myself for remembering my canvas bags when I go to the store. If I've forgotten them, and I can't carry my purchases out, I have them place everything back into the cart and I bag everything myself when I get to my car. If I've left them at home, then I just pack everything neatly into the back of my car and just offload it when I get home.
Why do I think this is important? Here's a start:

4 Comments:
Yea! I do the same thing now too. If I didn't remember to bring my bags, I just haul everything out into my car. People look at me strangely, but I don't care anymore.
I even do that out here on the right side of the country. If I forget my bags, I go for plastic though. I always need those suckers around the house for one thing or another anyway. And my garage looks like a garbage dump right now because of all the recycling--I missed pick up last month. Look at me and my "green" self! Oh Lord...I AM turning into a liberal democrat!!
Jacq: Well I about fell out of my chair when I read (on Facebook) you were a Republican! So keep on turning blue my friend, keep on turning blue... the "color" suits ya!
Notice that NOW my facebook says "riding the fence" instead of republican.
Post a Comment
<< Home