Winter Break
AH....only one more week before the kids head back to school. They are about to kill one another. Due to the fact we've all been sick and pretty much cooped up in the hour this Winter Break might have something to do with this behavior. Theo has been renamed my Siamese Twin. It's sort of driving me crazy. We did manage to get to the park yesterday with some friends, and then took the kids to ride horses at one of Tim's old friend's place (they rescue horses and have 5 of them) Emma said (her favorite quote as of late) "I want to have this day again!" It was nice. Right now the kids are playing really well together. Theo's little imagination has totally blossomed over the past few weeks. It is so amazing to watch, and it's really cute seeing him able to "hold his own" while playing with Emma. (Her imagination is extraordinary!) Today I'm going to take Emma ice skating, and tomorrow we'll head to the zoo.
Sounds like my 5 minutes of peace are about up, so I must don my referee hat.
One.more.week.
Ughh...................
Sounds like my 5 minutes of peace are about up, so I must don my referee hat.
One.more.week.
Ughh...................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home