Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Nanny

Let me start off by saying that my husband and I are 15 years apart, and although he does not look like an almost 49 year old, his job (2nd 2nd AD on Medium) has aged him over the years. It's a HARD job with VERY long hours. Anyway, I loaded the kids up for an adventure to see Daddy at work yesterday. The studios are 45 miles from our house, and on the 405, it can take a WHILE to get there.

Anyway, we finally arrived, and Tim started "showing us off". We met the two stand-ins (two of the few we had not met before), and went on to say hello, and meet other crew members, directors, etc.

Last night, Tim came home. He sat down and started laughing. I asked him, "what's so funny?"

Apparantly, the stand-ins thought I was the Nanny! They thought I was 20. I even wore make-up that day and styled my hair!

I guess it's better than when we first started dating...people thought I was his niece.

On another note:

Stupid Foreign Press! Voting Kira Sedgwick Best Actress?! (Sorry, Kira...I just dont' think you're that good, for one, and I gotta root for my gal Patricia) And NOT voting Leonard's show best Drama?! (Okay, I know Grey's Anatomy is good, although I don't watch it, but my closest guy friend from college is a regular on Heroes, and THAT should have won!! Leonard, you're still the BEST in my book!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

LOL!! You've just reminded me to blog about something I meant to blog about during the holidays, but time got away from me and then I forgot....

off to blog!
(Does your pal Patricia need a professional scrapbooker? I have a client opening I need to fill! lol)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home